Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hometalk & Pet Food Stations

Have y'all heard of Hometalk?  If you love Pinterest, you will love Hometalk.  It's a place where you can ask questions, make boards to clip your favorite posts, as well as many other features.

Some of you may have noticed in my side board that I added my Hometalk feed.  Be sure to follow me and all my boards!





A few weeks ago, I posted my dog food storage armoire (see the original post on my blog here).   Y'all know the one.  It sits in my living area and holds all of Sabine and Jaxson's things.






Hometalk asked me to curate a board that features other great pet food stations.  Click the picture below to see details on all the brilliant feeding stations and storage ideas.



I hope every one is having a great week and takes time to check out my page on Hometalk!



 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png
 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment